Which gun? Just about every one I saw. Why do you think I'm on this board? But I'll name a few that I still stick a little harder.
Die hard made me want an AUG and MP5. Didn't know what they were called but I thought they were so cool.
My buddy had a Remington 541S that he out shot me with every time we competed. He wanted to go on some trip and sold it to me for cheap. That's one he's not getting back.
His grandfather's basement was lined with guns that would rival Cabela's trophy room. Literally hundreds of guns. Customs DGR rifles with marble cake stocks, Krieger and Parker shotguns, and just about any store model gun there was.
The one that caught my eye was the Pre-Garcia Sako 308 in a mannlicher stock. It was a beautiful stock, don't know if it was a deluxe model but it had better grain than most deluxe stocks.
When I was in college he sold all of his guns to a collector. I wish I knew because I would have bought that gun. I'm still lusting after one and have a piece of walnut mannlicher length waiting for a build because of that gun.