Originally Posted by cuttingducks
I have a tikka superlite with a 1:8 havent even put a scope on yet. Already have a 700 in 1:12 that shoots 55 lights out. Thinking about having it punched to the AI. Worth it?

I'd trip it and go Montucky,then punch it out to 223AI...and yield a vastly superior platform.

I prolly shoot the 223AI chambering more than a smidge and were there something better,I'd simply have a bunch of 'em. I'm currently gunning a herd of (13) 223AI's and have had 'em from 18-26". I'd never go longer than 22" again,mainly because I have.

Hint.

Over the counter,the Montucky STEALS the fhuqking show and the Hornie 75 HPBT a given,with the 75 A-Max being a possibility.

Re-hint.

It's far and away the most for the least,is easy on barrels,logistics make brass nearly free and the COAL latitude is never unwelcomed.

26grs of powder in a 22" spout,will scoot a 75gr to 3100fps+.

'Course...I just might shoot a few other .224" chamberings too,from which to extrapolate same.

Yep. That'd be another hint.

Hint...................

(Addendum: For THE Perpetual Window Licker)

SuperKchunt,

Nawwwwwwww...it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooler than that.

75A-Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be SURE to wax eloquent upon your hilarious version of "knowledge","results" and "experience",if only to yet again tote Stupidity to a place it hasn't been before. As per always,toss the pics in "your" album and feel free to say you gunned 'em,if only to add "substance" to your Imagination and it's Pretend.

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you regale the masses with all the things you almost did,the wares you nearly did it with and all the places you nearly did them. Extry points awarded for plagiarized pics.

Laughing!

Bless your heart...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."