'Z,

NOTHING is for certain with a 9" and 75A-Max...some do and some don't and I have both. Have never seen issue with the 75HPBT Hornie and 9",even at 16" in a Krunchenticker.

Luckily,barrels are cheap...................(grin)

SuperKchunt,

I have the shoulders to happily be,whatever you NEED me to be,in order to salve your Couchbound Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude. Hell..you can't even remember the last time you were Outdoors. Laughing!

Better than a month ago.

[Linked Image]

Only (3) cameras in tow this AM...'12,1D3 and 'R21,but the tough decision is what arms to throw in the crummy. Thus far a Kimber/Marvel Unit 1 Conversion,BHOTP,Annie 1407 R,Montucky Baby BR,Goose Poop,LBBMFER,Rocktucky and a Dick Rifle are already onboard.

Prolly stuck in a rut dredging Chrome with a coupla 1141-S's and the newest GLX is a touch sad,that it hasn't landed 1000 victims yet.

Mebbe I'll get lucky and break another one today!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You just set on your kchunt,live vicariously,await the pics and repeat the mantra "I could too,I could too...I could too"...until you believe it.

Ooops! There's goes the rest of your "life".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'bore,

Burned alotta '15(understatement) in all my 375H&H's and 375H&HAI's. Have gunned well over 87,000 pokes in 7-08 alone and am on the 5th spout upon a single receiver,in said chambering.

Few could begin to fathom.....................

(Addendum: For The Kanadian Couchbound Crowd)

Not a shabby start. Saw the first Bear of the R&R by 6:00AM this morning and managed to bump feesh...despite the CRAZY low water.

[Linked Image]

Hit the house right at noon,grabbing a bite and am tooling up for Booners this PM.

Bet it don't suck.

More film...at 11:00.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."