Dangler,

You poor poor CLUELESS Boob.

Efficient case design is the last thing that will become "obsolete". The schittiest case design in a given diameter,is assuredly NOT that bore sizing's Trump Card. Hint.

1) Do tell about your Better Bob and wax eloquent on the receiver,COAL,spout selection(Make/twist),stutter something about it's throat and then mention bullets...if only for copious oblivious humor. Do tell about base/rings/glass too. Laughing!

Then dangle a picture of the piece of schit. Dare ya'!

2) Kudos on gunning a 22-250AI at near OEM SAAMI 223 levels. THAT is some fhuqking seriously funny schit! I've this hunch that ALL of my 22-250AI's(better than a half dozen) would happily crack 4000fps with 50's and bughole same. Though I happen to dote upon the 75A-Max at 3500fps,in said chambering. Hint.

1-7.7" Krieger 22-250AI 75SN at 3400fps+(lotsa bearing surface and stubborn obturation). Though the A-Max STEALS the Show. Re-hint.

400yds+ and single poke.

[Linked Image]

Pard's 1st Gen Ti 22-250AI contour/length duped in 3-grooved 1-8" 75'Max at 3500fps from last year.

400yds+ and single poke.

[Linked Image]

Again...take humor to the next level and cite the particulars of that POS and dangle a pic to boot.

Re-dare ya'!

Do tell how pulling a trigger adds ohhhhh soooooooooo much extra "work". There are NO extry steps at the press either,assuming one isn't a Drooling Dumbfhuck. Hint.

I'd hang a video of a 223AI with 3700fps+ 50's at 500yds+,gunning eggs...but them facts would be mean. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY get after it and "know" your stuff.

Wow +P+!

Good talk!

Cheer up,I just might happen to gun a couple/few more Improved chamberings.

Laughing!.........................

'BR,

Happiness is rebarreling a Deuce to 223,or better yet 223AI and flingin' 75A-Max. Though it's easy for me to say,if only because I got 'em all.

Hint...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."