'rZ,

Which chambering are you citing,in your query?

I shoot more than a few.

Hint................

SuperKchunt,

Nawwwww...MUCH cooler than that.

I'll feign my "surprise",that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to muse ANY "particulars".

Bless your heart................

16'

Published SAAMI 223 Data that yields 3500fps with a 50grainer,is both easily sourced and replicated.

Hint.....................

'BR,

The Deuce cain't begin to hang,even in AR P-Mag trite confines. That pill is bitter to many,but Reality is rather unforgiving.

I've suffered multiple Deuces in 700's and Sako's both,all of which sucked heavy ass in comparison to a 223. Have of course had multiple versions of same in 223,to extrapolate. Have of course had even more in 223AI. Hint.

Hell...I fling 75's at 2750fps in a SAAMI 223 18" Krunchenticker,though my preference is Stoner S/S mags(for more than a few reasons and one of 'em is COAL latitude). 'Course,lotsa folks lean on things harder than I do,but that is where I like to run 'em in said platform.

A Sako Deuce is about the biggest piece of schit going,due both twist rate and mag constraints...along with the living handle and CM spout. Though in fairness,I shoot more than a smidge and weigh attributes that fly over most heads. Tough not to love 500pcs of brass delivered,for under 40 clams a pop.

Pass the Montucky and hold the fluff. Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Montucky 223AI,OEM barrel setback and punched. Fireform 50gr loads at the 100yd line,confirming come-ups for a 225yd zero...with 1000+ MOA dumped in the erector,between pokes. (2) lots of ammo,with different powders.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Yet another.

[Linked Image]

21" 223AI and the "dreaded" case forming and loss of Precision. In nice conditions,it'll shoot under 1-1/2" at the 500yd line,with 50's at 3700fps+.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Damn top heavy Montuckies anyways!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/908/8aLYMC.jpg[/img]

Laughing!

Now SuperKchunt will have even more pictures for her album..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."