No, and I was not talking about you, either. I never said that I knew or even heard the man say he took it from his Gov't. His service record co incides with when Survival arms was making these, and he is an anti Fed kind of guy now, but that is all I had. Just tossing out some fun stuff to stir the pot a little.

He probably bought it with one of his US Navy paychecks while on leave. Like many others. No record I know of says that the Survival Arms products ever saw any military service now that I have checked further and had some members here post some details and better theories. I had thought, before i was able to find references, that perhaps Survival arms co had been making these BEFORE Charter Arms started in with them. I had never heard of that company before getting this gun. Turns out I was mistaken about the order of manufacturers and when the makers were building AR-7's. The gun looked old and rough, no nice touches to it like the new Henry's have so it looked about 60's or so mil spec and that only, to my eyes. Turns out is probably is about a 1990 rifle.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500