No, the buff hunt went great. Parts of that hunt are on my marketing video. When a couple of guys went back without me for Elephant the outfitter messed them up even though they got Elephants. I am still good freinds with Model70 guy who was on both trips. And we hope to hunt Africa together soon again.

Never, ever knowingly harmed a person for financial gain and I have lots of freinds still from my career who are praying for me while I am back up here at Virginia Mason. I got a how are you and get well call from one couple who have about ten Bankers Life annuities and are happy with them AND me. I have a lifelong invitation to hunt on the land they own in Wallowa county.

Would write some more, and I may do a whole thread about my careers in Insurance and hunting, but I am do to check in for my Biopsy (fairly minor surgery but scary for other reasons) in one hour so bye for now. And in the Ruger Charger deal I still know that I made the right decision to not refund for my reasons stated. Feel free to look for another tree to bark up, though. we know what kind of mammal barks up trees all the time.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500