I see you say that you live in Wyoming. Thats great because I hunt in Duboise every year. I would be more than glad to give you the opportunity this fall to "toughen me up" as you put it. I have no problem passing info along this forum with you so that we could make that happen.
As for the rest of the tough guys here. I was just on the fence about my purchase because as stated before Im not a large guy, and As far as being RECOIL sensitive, I don't mean that I can't shoot heavy calibers. I can, but I probably shoot my "hunting rifles" more than most people do, because I believe in practicing with what I hunt with. As of right now I hunt with a Sako 270 WSM but after fifteen to twenty shots, I notice my groups starting to open a little. I am just getting BACK into reloading and was looking for something a little different than what I currently have. I have a 300wsm as well that I really like shooting 180's out of , and once again, after fifteen to twenty shots my groups start to open up a little. Im not an experienced reloader, but I do shoot a lot and shoot out to six hundred quite often. I don't have access to any land yet to shoot further.
On a final note, as for all the TOUGH guy comments, save them. I was simply asking some questions trying to get some friendly opinions. Sorry I ruffled so many feathers. As a guy who has practiced MMA for the last ten years I get my ass beat around on a daily basses in real life, I don't really want to have it done on the internet as well.
To all the people who tried to help, THANK YOU. I really appreciate you and your time. Sorry for all the ruckus.