Originally Posted by bea175
I wish more Gun Writers where like Flores these day and would write more about Varmint and Small Games hunting than just trying to push something new from the Gun Companies in all their published articles . The Gun Magazines these day are just about advertising. As much as i like the 1911 , i'm tired of every other article in every major magazine being about nothing but the latest and greatest 1911 that will set you back 3 grand or more. I don't think they understand most subscribers could care less about a three thousand dollar custom pistol and are more interested in articles that relate to the average Joe . I would much rather read about some average guy sitting under a Hickory Tree with a old single barrel shotgun squirrel hunting than about some pecker head competing in a three gun competition or about the latest weapons some Swat Team in some big city just acquired, but maybe I'm just a odd ball when it comes to Gun and Hunting Magazines and that is why i canceled all my subscriptions to everything except for Varmint Hunter and American Rifleman.

I was just at the store and all I saw was black gun rags. Everything tactical and more. I did see a magazine with antique firearms in the title, but was afraid to look inside. Probably had my cherished pre 64 model 70's and Ruger 77's in that one, alongside pictures of Davy Crocket... Not even a good hunting magazine there to be seen. WTF is this world coming to?? No wonder Jade Helm is on it's way. They must think we are all a bunch of ammo flinging black gun tyrannical bitches anymore. mad

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA