Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The Church is the Israel of the OT and the fulfillment of the Law and has nothing to do with the modern-day apartheid state with the hijacked name.
The present state of Israel and the Jews are the fulfilling of the prophesy of the OT. Jesus words and the prophets have to be dismissed to believe otherwise. It ain't over yet.

If one cannot see a miracle in the reestablishment of a nation after almost 2,000 years I do not know what to say.

The God of Israel is not a liar and the covenant made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob still stands.

Otherwise explain how a group that comprises less than 2% of the world population stayed with their faith, returned to their ancestral homeland after being scattered the world over, and defeated the millions in the barbarous Arab hordes determined to destroy the nation as soon as it was reborn.

You have seen a miracle.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Some of the folks on here are parroting the sermons being spewed by mullahs all over the islamic world.

The arabs are slow learners and continue to get curb stomped by a tiny nation that shares far more of our values than do the goat rapers.

Hate them or not you have to admit those jews are tough, smart and determined.

YMMV LOL

mike r

False on several layers

That is a broad statement totally unsupported by fact. When you cut that check to the IRS where do you get to say how/where it is spent? What was your sentiment on 9/11?

I was pretty sure it was not the jews or the cia that killed our civilians.

YMMV

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Everyone in Gaza is a terrorist, terrorist supporter, or a future terrorist. The only solution for Israel is complete genocide.

So the Germans were right to kill the Jews? That’s pretty much the exact same logic they used. So, just to clear, it’s morally okay to kill entire ethnic groups as ling as it is expedient?

You would have to be fully retarded to make that comparison.

Why, because you don’t like Gazans? The Germans didn’t like Jews. You said you were in favor of genocide, I’m just trying to get you to tell me under what circumstances you think it is okay.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Some of the folks on here are parroting the sermons being spewed by mullahs all over the islamic world.

The arabs are slow learners and continue to get curb stomped by a tiny nation that shares far more of our values than do the goat rapers.

YMMV LOL

mike r

False on several layers

That is a broad statement totally unsupported by fact. When you cut that check to the IRS where do you get to say how/where it is spent? What was your sentiment on 9/11?

YMMV

mike r

. The “curb stomping” is via weapons systems supplied by whom?

There are lots of Jews that don’t live in isreal. Lumping them all into a single unit might be a stretch. Talk about broad statements …..

As to whether a Jew or Jews were involved in planning and executing 911 who’s to say? As to the cia’s involvement in 911 jury is out and the truth will not come out in either of our lifetimes. One word is all it takes to take the wind out of the sails of any of the isreal first fanbois Epstein.

I get to say how/where my tax money that is extorted from me at gunpoint in the election booth.

Unfortunately a lot of folks are cool with spending other people’s money on cuckraine and isreal and many other evil avenues.

MAGA
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Was it kosher flour?

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone in Gaza is a terrorist, terrorist supporter, or a future terrorist. The only solution for Israel is complete genocide.

So the Germans were right to kill the Jews? That’s pretty much the exact same logic they used. So, just to clear, it’s morally okay to kill entire ethnic groups as ling as it is expedient?

How so? Israel wants exactly what hitler supposedly wanted. Extermination of an entire people. Ill ask again. Is it only ok to kill innocent people when we or the jews do it? So it was just war doing war chit on 9/11?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

YMMV LOL

mike r

False on several layers

YMMV

mike r

. The “curb stomping” is via weapons systems supplied by whom?

There are lots of Jews that don’t live in isreal. Lumping them all into a single unit might be a stretch. Talk about broad statements …..

As to whether a Jew or Jews were involved in planning and executing 911 who’s to say? As to the cia’s involvement in 911 jury is out and the truth will not come out in either of our lifetimes. One word is all it takes to take the wind out of the sails of any of the isreal first fanbois Epstein.

I get to say how/where my tax money that is extorted from me at gunpoint in the election booth.

Unfortunately a lot of folks are cool with spending other people’s money on cuckraine and isreal and many other evil avenues.
Spot on!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why, because you don’t like Gazans? The Germans didn’t like Jews. You said you were in favor of genocide, I’m just trying to get you to tell me under what circumstances you think it is okay.
And spot on!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There’s a lotta debate about the current state of the Middle East, particularly the state of affairs between the Jews and the Palestinians. It’s a pretty complicated and multi-layered issue to say the least. A huge number of Jews living in the region are not religious Jews, at all. 65% of Israeli Jews over the age of 20 ~ almost 2 out of 3 Jewish adults living in Israel ~ identify as secular (affirm a very basic belief in god), or agnostic, or atheist. They’re clearly not people who are sittin’ by the Jordan River singing praises to Yahweh and studying the Torah.

“Vital Statistic: Latest Population Statistics for Israel (2020).” Jewish Virtual Library. Accessed Jun 9, 2021. https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/latest-population-statistics-for-israel

People need to know these things…especially folks who hold Christian beliefs…and maybe it should make a lot of us re-evaluate some of our beliefs.

Is it possible that the nation of Israel that has existed since 1948 is not the same Israel that was guided by God throughout the Old Testament…? Is it possible that the connection exists only in two primary ways: 1) The name “Israel” and 2) The common rejection of Jesus as the Messiah…?

It’s a complex topic and ruffles the feathers of many who hold firm allegiance to the belief that Israel remains God’s chosen people. Does the Israel of today ~ the one founded in 1948 ~ continue to have a special status with God…?

Is it true that to be against Israel ~ for any reason ~ is to be against God, despite their prominent lack of religious beliefs and pretty strong detestation of Jesus…? Are they still the “chosen” people of Yahweh…?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antlers
Is it true that to be against Israel ~ for any reason ~ is to be against God, despite their prominent lack of religious beliefs and pretty strong detestation of Jesus…? Are they still the “chosen” people of Yahweh…?
The New Testament is very clear on the matter, i.e., that the chosen (God's people) are those who accept Christ, and none other. As for the physical descendants of Abraham, the New Testament teaches that God can raise them up from the stones lying about on the ground, i.e., this status is meaningless to him.

"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
antlers,
I appreciate your postings in this and other threads. You have a mastery over the subject that is a cut above.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
The Church is the Israel of the OT and the fulfillment of the Law and has nothing to do with the modern-day apartheid state with the hijacked name.
The present state of Israel and the Jews are the fulfilling of the prophesy of the OT. Jesus words and the prophets have to be dismissed to believe otherwise. It ain't over yet.

If one cannot see a miracle in the reestablishment of a nation after almost 2,000 years I do not know what to say.

The God of Israel is not a liar and the covenant made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob still stands.

Otherwise explain how a group that comprises less than 2% of the world population stayed with their faith, returned to their ancestral homeland after being scattered the world over, and defeated the millions in the barbarous Arab hordes determined to destroy the nation as soon as it was reborn.

You have seen a miracle.

That's dispensationalist BS, but you believe what you wish.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's dispensationalist BS, but you believe what you wish.
Yep, pure John Darby.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dust off

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

You are ignorant and immoral. But illogical too?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
As for Gaza, whatever the truth is about what is being done there now, it’s being done with our weapons and our money. So, if Israel is wantonly killing civilians we are to blame and we are responsible.

HELL YEAH! Just like gun manufacturers are responsible when hood rats shoot eachother...

oh wait.

Huh.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

You have seen a miracle.
The miracle is how stupid people, like you, are so easily brainwashed by people who hate your Jesus. They hate your gullible guts too. But oh how they pretend! Your money and ignorance are vital. So, I will ask you, like I asked my poor Mom,"Who would Jesus bomb?" What crying child would he blast with a tank after shooting the medics He invited to come save her? Or what hungry masses kill while passing out loaves and fishes?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
HELL YEAH! Just like gun manufacturers are responsible when hood rats shoot each other...
But they would indeed be morally responsible if they knew it was murderous hood rats they were selling to.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
HELL YEAH! Just like gun manufacturers are responsible when hood rats shoot each other...
But they would indeed be morally responsible if they knew it was murderous hood rats they were selling to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan_(2001%E2%80%932021)

according to the Costs of War Project the war killed 176,000 people in Afghanistan: 46,319 civilians, 69,095 military and police and at least 52,893 opposition fighters.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

You have seen a miracle.
The miracle is how stupid people, like you, are so easily brainwashed by people who hate your Jesus. They hate your gullible guts too. But oh how they pretend! Your money and ignorance are vital. So, I will ask you, like I asked my poor Mom,"Who would Jesus bomb?" What crying child would he blast with a tank after shooting the medics He invited to come save her? Or what hungry masses kill while passing out loaves and fishes?
Matthew 15:24

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.