-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This has the potential to be the biggest cluster [bleep] to come down the pike since SEA especially if it spreads to Iran and throughout the rest of an already simmering region.

Our manpower is spread so thin that numerous deployments for our troops is the norm not the exception these days..we have fewer squadrons of aircraft and ships at sea which IMO greatly increases risk to the point of being dangerously unacceptable should we be confronted with several theaters of operations.

Repair depots across the country are full renovating worn out equipment from Iraq and Iran,DOD orders are behind and stacking up due to material shortages experienced by many civilian contractors.

I live close to the AF base as many of you know and have friends still active duty and recently retired who tell me we aren't close to being ready for the unknowns if this so called limited action gets out of hand, yet the military will be required to execute the dumbphuckitude of this administration.

Sadly run of the mill average Joe on the street seems to have a handle on this situation yet those who govern are blinded by their own incompetence.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The entire Arab League wants in on this action....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by shreck
[Linked Image]

Was just in NYC...and this is the attitude. I kid you not

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Sorry Shreck, I didn't read how the machine works. blush I was thinking about the old way, dump a schitt load of chlorine on and let it work, OR use napalm, or nuke it.

Last edited by Dave_in_WV; 09/04/13.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see 15 dollars wink for a gallon of gas in our future.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Sorry Shreck, I didn't read how the machine works. blush I was thinking about the old way, dump a schitt load of chlorine on and let it work, OR use napalm, or nuke it.

I could be persuaded to use nukes.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by isaac
I despise John Kerry. Notwithstanding, it was his finest hour.

Separate the politics from what is right and what makes this country noble.

IMO,..Been a Whole bunch more innocent Mexicans murdered than Syrians, and they're on our doorstep.

If this country cares about "Right and Noble", that's where we should start, not Syria.

+1

I admire your comment.

.........."It's really about who who we are", ?

..........[bleep] sakes, Tell that to Krentz, Terry, and Ivey's families / Widows / kids.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I despise John Kerry, too, because he's a liar. If he says we need to go in, we don't.

This is probably why Hillary stepped down. Doesn't want to be associated with this crap.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did anyone notice the irony of Kerry being a former war protestor, now being heckled by war protestors?

Anyone notice insidious, and escalating ESCALATING influence of a bunch of lame, inarticulate "VietNam Vets" suffering from "I stuck my cock in a gold mine" syndrome ?

BOUGHT DOGS ??????

Kerry, Mclame,......

now, enter the astronauts,

Mark Kelly anybody ?

.....he's got a great puppet show.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
As Karl Rove says, we will loose, or Russia, Syria and Iran will loose. Take your pick.

Now, what was that about slime ball having more leeway after the election?

Last edited by eyeball; 09/04/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If we weren't committed to winning wars in the modern era...who really thinks we will be committed to winning this one?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by isaac
I despise John Kerry. Notwithstanding, it was his finest hour.

Separate the politics from what is right and what makes this country noble.

isaac

Noble! Noble?? Oh yeah....we're so frickin noble that we've slaughtered 52 MILLION unborn children!!

Noble my azz! The USA has become the Devil Incarnate!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I do disagree with the original post.

Points I would like to make. We, our US government, have armed the rebel fraction, just as Russia has armed Assad. Rebels whom 12 years ago bombed our cities, thousands of men, woman, and children died on that day. Rebels who may have not flown the planes themselves, but support those who did.

A government which has ruled through fear and misdirection for 5 years. A government that seeks to limit it's citizens gun rights and yet seeks to arm an enemy that is known to us.

Reprehensible as the use of checmical weapons is and was, the number of children that died in that attack will pale in comparision to the missile strikes our government is contemplating. Assad is not a stupid man and he has already started moving his assets into locations which will produce the most collateral damage to non-combatant children.

I have the same feeling in my gut as I did that morning 12 years ago when I was on shift and watched in disbelief as the planes were flown into the trade center towers and pentagon.

Sending the matter to Congress and the Senate was actually a very smart move. If they vote to approve the measure, when the aftermath comes, Obama cannot be held accountable, the Senate approved it. If it is voted down, Obama cn just invoke his presidental rights and authorize it anyway. He can then use that to his advantage to convince our allies in the Middle East that its the politicians who blocked our involvement, making him the martyr.

It's a shame how much can and will be effected by this action. Let's spend money on missiles to bomb Syria, so we can furlough our civilian government workforce and continue to decrease the size of our military force at home. Let's give guns to al quieda so we can take the guns away from our own people.

Just as Obama has used children to fuel hatred and tightening of laws in the US, Assad will use children to fuel the worlds anger against the US as a warmonger.

My two cents.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We could also add Randy "Duke" Cunningham,former SEA Naval aviator/legislator to that list who mastered the fine art of pocket lining while in office.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All noble men are still sinners. Is that not also likely to be the case with a Nation?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV

Napalm? We haven't had it for a long time. If I'm correct a Louisiana power plant bought the military 's entire left over stock to burn as fuel to make electricity.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Who are you, and what have you done with the REAL Bob?
I've seen through Bob from the start. You just have to know what to look for. Certain things are a dead giveaway.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Let me ask you guys one question:

What takes place if Putin says...."If you strike Syria....you're striking Russia!"

Russia ain't 'done' yet!!

Last edited by RMulhern; 09/04/13.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Page 4 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

451 members (22kHornet, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 48 invisible), 1,825 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,357
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.