#40506 Rangemaster CRF-2800.com only $549.99

#40316 Trinovid 8x32 HD Binocular only $799.99

#50410 Amplus 6 2.5-15x56i - L-4a BDC Riflescope only $1,099.99

#50411 Amplus 6 2.5-15x56i - L-Ballistic BDC MIL only $999.99

#40810 Geovid Pro 10x32 Rangefinder Binocular only $2,299.99

#42225 Balance Plate only $69.99

#55500 Tempus ASPH. 3.5 MOA Red Dot only $449.99

We also just received our 1st #40547 Rangemaster CRF Pro

We offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Take a peek at our Just Arrived & Flash Sale sections for exceptional deals

Use promo code promo24 at checkout and save 10% on Benro, Gitzo, LowePro, MagMod, Manfrotto, Nisi, Promaster, Sirui & Slik

Look good with accessories from our Apparel Section

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
0 272 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Couple of current oddities Raeford 04/23/24
The Biden administration has declared 'background checks' as racist or racially motivated[Sheetz hiring practices].

Would this NOT carry over to 'gun purchases'?

Our former POTUS which happens to be running for said office again is being tried in NY for paying NDA monies for possible sexual improprieties. Monies paid by a privately held corporation at that.

Yet our 'other' elected congresscritters have a taxpayer funded slush fund for doing the same. A fund which they refuse disclosures from.

Were any of those funds ever used for NDA's to cover for one senator J. Robinette Biden?

Clown world it is.
0 272 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Kibler Woodsrunner 50 Cal jgraham1 04/23/24
For sale is a Jim Kibler Woodsrunner, in .50 caliber round ball, with a cherry stock. Everything is the standard issue kit he provides, except for the brass end on the ramrod. The stock was finished with crystal lye, washed with vinegar/water, then three coats of boiled linseed oil cut with mineral spirits and waxed. All steel was blued. Both the stock and steel were sanded back with 0000 steel wool to give the rifle a used but not abused look. The brass was also slightly antiqued. I made this a plain looking working rifle, but the buttstock does have nice figure. Overall, the rifle looks very nice and has never been fired.

Rifle will be shipped in the Kibler wooden create it came in, directly to your door. Selling for $1600 shipped and Lay-A-Way is available. Payment by check or MO, but no electronic payments or trades. Contact me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Jerry

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
0 174 more...
IC B2
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
Leupold & Vortex adeel1981 04/23/24
Scopes
0 120 more...
Israel-Iran Crash_Pad 04/23/24
0 167 more...
WTB all weather Ruger 77/44 77/357 257robertsimp 04/23/24
Looking for one of each. Please send info and contact number. Thank you.
0 178 more...
night cats MikeL2 04/23/24
cat pics
0 99 more...
Shotshells Jump to new posts
Hodgdon Perfect Pattern Reviews? LeverGunner 04/23/24
I was wondering if anyone has experience with Hodgdon Perfect Pattern 12 ga powder? The data shows low charges.

Recoil, clean burning, metering etc. comparison to another power ?

Thanks!
0 171 more...
WTB .338 Barrel Blank Sakohunter264 04/23/24
I’m looking for a #2 contour .338 barrel blank. Building a dream 338-06, and want to keep the weight down.

Thought I would see if somebody has a project barrel they might like to turn loose of. Thx.
0 77 more...
Mule deer's books, Mrs Mule Deer's books--and the handloading books--all on sale now Leenie3freezers 04/22/24
They’re all on sale
All the ones we still have in stock….
Gun Gacks and wild game cookbooks, of course,
But
The Berger handloading manual--and Nosler too,

Rifle Loony hats
Just a few cotton-one-size-fits-all in dark sage, tan and Cape buffalo (dark grey/brown)
Lots of soft gray summer, sweat-wicking hats

Sale prices are right there. No secret password.
Just look and click and know exactly what you’ve got!

Sale ends April 30
CLICK HERE

or call/email Eileen
406-521-0273/[email protected]
0 216 more...
IC B3
T/c encore rifle barrel for trade mun 04/22/24
26” SS 22-250

Has few marks with base
Trade for anything bigger caliber rifle barrel
Blued or SS
7mm 300 win 45-70 ?

Send me number for pics
0 240 more...
M70 Wundergun Possibles Riflecrank 04/22/24
.458 WM of course
0 66 more...
WTB - Burris 30mm dual dovetail rings j_elky 04/22/24
WTB - Looking for a pair of Burris dual dovetail 30 mm signature rings with the inserts. Would prefer matte finish and medium height. Will consider gloss and high.

thank you.......Jeff
0 62 more...
FS 6x6x47 Lapua Project Kaiser 04/22/24
Have to give up project of my 6x6x47 Lapua. {6x47 Lapua} All new components.

Redding dies: Competition Seater---Full Length Die With Bushing.
Forester Bump Dies with three bushings.
Manson Reamer with print.
Peterson Brass {200} with cases never fired.

Can't seem to print pictures but will send them to an email address if you want.

$590.00 shipping included.
0 169 more...
Varmint Rifles Jump to new posts
Tikka .223 T3/T3X 2.55" OAL Magazines For Sale AscensionIndustries 04/22/24
Hello Everyone,

I hope that is alright that I post this in this thread. I just want to get the information out there so everyone knows that there are more options to be had for our Tikka T3 and T3X users. I am going to copy and paste from my original post in the classifieds section. I wanted to post here due to the fact that some folks may not check the classifieds often enough to see it. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Here is also the link to the classified ad so everyone can see how the product progressed to where it is now. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19315000

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to place an order. Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adam and my company is Ascension Industries. I was approached by a friend and member of this forum about a project that he wanted me to take a shot at. He explained to me the capabilities of the Tikka .223 T3/T3X series of rifles and how they were limited by the cartridge length restrictions of the factory magazine. I said I would gladly attempt to create a longer OAL magazine. After many attempts and fine tuning, we have came up with a working product.

This product is more of a "kit" than a full working magazine. What I am providing is a new magazine body and a new follower to accompany the new 2.55" OAL cartridge capability. All the purchaser must do is use the spring from their factory magazine and install it into the provided follower. It takes around 30 seconds after you do it a few times. I attempted to source magazine springs, but it was not very easy to source the springs and getting them produced was not fiscally feasible.

This product is 3D printed and it is printed out of PLA-CF (PLA Carbon Fiber). This material is tough, but will see deflection at around 131*F. That being said, I do not recommend anyone leaving these magazines on the dash of their vehicle in 110* summer heat. If you do though, I am offering a lifetime warranty on this product. If you run it over with the truck, covered. If you leave it on the 50lbs of tannerite that you shoot on the 4th of July, covered.

I will be charging $40 dollars shipped for each magazine kit. I will be accepting payment thru paypal. I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone who gives the product a chance. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Adam
Ascension Industries
Matthew 6:34
0 214 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Hello Everyone,

I hope that is alright that I post this in this thread. I just want to get the information out there so everyone knows that there are more options to be had for our Tikka T3 and T3X users. I am going to copy and paste from my original post in the classifieds section. I wanted to post here due to the fact that some folks may not check the classifieds often enough to see it. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Here is also the link to the classified ad so everyone can see how the product progressed to where it is now. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19315000

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to place an order. Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adam and my company is Ascension Industries. I was approached by a friend and member of this forum about a project that he wanted me to take a shot at. He explained to me the capabilities of the Tikka .223 T3/T3X series of rifles and how they were limited by the cartridge length restrictions of the factory magazine. I said I would gladly attempt to create a longer OAL magazine. After many attempts and fine tuning, we have came up with a working product.

This product is more of a "kit" than a full working magazine. What I am providing is a new magazine body and a new follower to accompany the new 2.55" OAL cartridge capability. All the purchaser must do is use the spring from their factory magazine and install it into the provided follower. It takes around 30 seconds after you do it a few times. I attempted to source magazine springs, but it was not very easy to source the springs and getting them produced was not fiscally feasible.

This product is 3D printed and it is printed out of PLA-CF (PLA Carbon Fiber). This material is tough, but will see deflection at around 131*F. That being said, I do not recommend anyone leaving these magazines on the dash of their vehicle in 110* summer heat. If you do though, I am offering a lifetime warranty on this product. If you run it over with the truck, covered. If you leave it on the 50lbs of tannerite that you shoot on the 4th of July, covered.

I will be charging $40 dollars shipped for each magazine kit. I will be accepting payment thru paypal. I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone who gives the product a chance. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Adam
Ascension Industries
0 264 more...
Long Range Hunting Jump to new posts
Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Adam
Ascension Industries
0 161 more...
MAGA! Crash_Pad 04/22/24
0 297 more...
WA WA Switch 04/22/24
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...z-convenience-stores-discrimination-one/

What a vindictive Fck! I really think the great divider Obama is running the show!
0 287 more...
Extractor ctw 04/22/24
?
0 78 more...
WTT: Tract Toric 3-15x42mm BDC KU_Geo 04/22/24
Looking to trade a tract toric 3-15x42 1” scope with BDC for one with tplex. Can text pictures of someone has a tplex they are interested in trading for the BDC.
0 167 more...
FS 338 Federal Brass Trappererick 04/22/24
I have 310 pieces of 338 Federal Brass, they break down as follows:

1. 132 pieces of Federal 338 head stamped brass. There are about 90 pieces of new brass that was loaded ammunition but had bullets pulled, de-primed and powder dumped and 40 1x fired brass. $75

2. 50 pieces of new brass formed from 308 Lapua brass. $50

3. 128 new brass formed from Hornady 308 brass $75

Would sell all for $150 shipped.

Pm if interested
0 158 more...
Single Shots Jump to new posts
Decent buy on a 35 Whelen Single shot Troutnut 04/22/24
Nothing fancy but I know some guys like these in 35 , I think they even count as a primitive weapon in a few southern states. Even comes with a usable Weaver .
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1046812990
0 200 more...
Deer Hunting Jump to new posts
Anyone draw New Mexico for Coues Deer before? CanadianLefty 04/22/24
If so, love to chat. Please PM me. I got really lucky in the draw this year, really lucky- at least I think so.
0 116 more...
Wonder Dog 16penny 04/22/24
0 275 more...
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
AX24

506 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,395
Posts18,469,994
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.