17 1,864 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: MacDonal’s working on rollout of $5 meal deal alwaysoutdoors 05/14/24
Ewe
83 4,354 more...
Re: Wardens and private property entry... Hastings 05/14/24
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
My dad was a lawyer and a good one that knew the law. The United States Constitution applies to game wardens in every state. The problem is if they violate the law or your rights you have to spend the.money for a lawyer and fight them in court. The judge might side with them first go around then you have to spend the money for an appeal. When you get to an honest judge he will apply the law correctly as to legal search but how much are you able to spend to be right?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Check out Cason versus Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. A multi-millionaire found out the game wardens could come onto his property. He was sore at them over a previous incident where his son got in a bunch of trouble over duck hunting but he didn't want to tangle in federal court so he waited on this little minor incident to get a little precedent in his local court. Didn't work.
112 8,231 more...
Re: So, it's legal for illegal aliens to vote in Federal Elections Strop10 05/14/24
Maybe they'll all get the notion they can do house and senate votes.
5 656 more...
Re: MacDonal’s working on rollout of $5 meal deal Swamplord 05/14/24
You sound vaccinated & boosted

was that fully "cooked up" for ya ?

safe & effective ? lol
83 4,354 more...
Re: Work photos. Troutnut 05/14/24
Those 80 pound boxes of beef get to you after a while. 30 years ago I'd slam 2 boxes on a pallet at at time working at a Sysco warehouse. Maybe that's part of the reason i have Advil or Alleve with my coffee now.
379 22,770 more...
Re: eBay Screw Up Barkoff 05/14/24
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I put a pair of heavy wool hunting pants up for sale on eBay. Someone with an identical item contacted me with a $75.00 "offer." I assumed it was an offer to buy my pants, but it was an offer to sell an identical pair of pants he had for sale. Not wishing to accept only $75.00, I made a counter offer of $90.00. I was then told that the other guy will receive my counter offer.

I assumed that this was a guy trying to buy my pants. It was a guy who sent me an unsolicited offer to buy an identical pair that he has up for sale. So, what actually happened was that he offered to sell me an identical pair of pants for $75.00, and then I offered to buy them for $90.00.

As soon as I figured out what happened, I tried to figure a way to withdraw that counter offer, but there doesn't appear to be any such option. I call eBay, and they tell me I have to make a request to the guy to be let out of the sale. That's absurd. There should be a simple way to correct an error, especially if someone sends you an unsolicited offer to sell you the exact pants you're trying to sell. That shouldn't even be allowed.

So now, eBay tells me, I'm at this guy's mercy to not accept my counter offer. They tell me that my best option is to refuse to pay for it, and then take a hit to my long time 100% positive rating.

Pretty crafty scam I think. I’ll be surprised if those $90 pants show up.
28 2,089 more...
IC B3
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Boat anchor.. MuskegMan 05/14/24
Originally Posted by las
I can make a guess what you mean , but would you elucidate? Diagram maybe?

A two-hook "set line" is mentioned in 5 AAC 77.624 (2)

I run mine with a 1/2 cinder block anchor (Home Depot has them). Run ground line to surface buoy and use two circle hooks clipped on to the ground line.
37 4,410 more...
Re: If you knew without a doubt… antlers 05/14/24
Originally Posted by antlers
ONLY if it was discovered for a FACT…as you said…that God did not exist, then logic and reason and truth and science and evidence would dictate abandoning a belief in something that doesn’t exist. You clearly don’t like it that I’m willing to answer the type of question that you refuse to answer.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Do you presently KNOW for a fact that God exists?
That wasn’t the issue. And you know it. I asked a simple hypothetical question that you refused to answer. Again, you’re not the first atheist on this forum who refused to answer the same simple question. Then you asked the same type of simple hypothetical question but from the opposite position. I answered it. Now you’re crawfishing.
Do you not understand that it is completely impossible for two facts which are in total opposition to be true?
More crawfishing. shocker
Apparently you can conceive of a situation where you lose your faith.
Apparently Ringman was right about your dishonesty pertaining to these two opposite and simple hypothetical questions. You refused to answer. I answered. Now you’re makin’ it about something that it’s not. Disappointed, but not surprised that you’ve taken the route that you have regarding this.
I can not conceive of the opposite.
Again, it’s crystal clear that your position is one of the heart. Period. Your position has ZERO to do with truth or logic or reason or science or evidence.
138 8,400 more...
Re: So, it's legal for illegal aliens to vote in Federal Elections Hogwild7 05/14/24
I may live in a state that everyone thinks is full of ignorant hillbillys but our voting is at least secure. I voted in a special election today. They scan our drivers license for verification. And look you up in the registered voter book. You have to recite your name address and birth date before they hand you the ballot. Then they asked to confirm the printed ballot is correct before you submit it to be counted. Arkansas
5 656 more...
Re: Florida again. Man bites brothers Penis off rcamuglia 05/14/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
First I’ve heard that tac trav has a brother

😆

More like that buffet-buster Johnny Burns.....but then again I doubt his family would be around that drunken loser lol

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Everyone knew that a thread with penis in the title would draw him out from under Johnny Vicarious NyQuil Tier 1’s wing. 😆

Two White Knights who must miss his pee pee.

😂
11 1,504 more...
Re: Wardens and private property entry... alpinecrick 05/14/24
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Heh!

Yep, in so many instances of abuse it often comes down to how much justice can you afford?

Amen…..
112 8,231 more...
Re: Plastic Shopping Bags Ben_Lurkin 05/14/24
Remember when we had brown paper bags and had to go to plastic? You know, to save the trees and environment?
52 3,229 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTB 870 20ga stock set borden811 05/14/24
Up
6 496 more...
Re: If you knew without a doubt… Barkoff 05/14/24
Originally Posted by antlers
…that Christianity was true, would you become a follower of Jesus…? Jesus said, “I am the truth.” Some people’s response to Christianity might be, “Well, that’s great for you, you’ve found purpose and meaning in your life, but it’s not for me.” But when you think about it, is that a logical position, IF you knew without a doubt that Christianity was true…? If Christianity is true, then wouldn’t it be of profound importance to every single one of us…?

Wasn’t raised with God in the home, never have been able to find that faith, but think those who have are pretty lucky.
138 8,400 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Pre-64 Model 70 30-06 (1948) iskra 05/14/24
Likely good price yet as "shooter" but also as achieving "collector status"... Not! A 22" barrel is altered as Standard Grade should be 24". I'd wonder why altered and whether such as bulged barrel or some other catastrophize impinging as well on other harm. The alteration makes little apparent sense beyond mitigation of some ill! Kudos to the seller for specifically noting barrel length and pix of the altered barrel & "forged integral" era ramp sight feature lost. If all otherwise original and good condition, action & stock combo component value likely exceeding the asking price!
Just my take
Best!
John
16 1,551 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: 300 Win Mag Big Bear Bullet Swamplord 05/14/24
This will work, moose sure didn't like it

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
111 34,358 more...
Re: Plastic Shopping Bags tedthorn 05/14/24
When I was a kid it was paper that was evil
52 3,229 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Springfield Armory's New Rifle: SA16-A2 Garandimal 05/14/24
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
One could always get a Colt AR15A4, it comes with an ambi safety already installed and a removable carry handle to allow the use of optics.

Local store is selling them for $999.99.

[Linked Image from colt.com]

Waaaaaaaaaaaay more gun than anything from SA, that's not a 1911. At a great price.

YMMV

MM

Same price OTD as the Springfield.

Both have chrome lined bores and M4 feed ramps, but it's ~ 1/4 lb heavier.

What makes it better?

GR
19 1,667 more...
Re: Dang Pits DigitalDan 05/14/24
🤣
3 785 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Little Over a Week Still.... DeanAnderson 05/14/24
Took 5 days, but got a nice tom Sunday morning.
5 773 more...
Re: I Grew Up A Demoncrat And I've Always Been A Democrat Until..... earlybrd 05/14/24
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by earlybrd
MAGA👊🏻

I suck nigkra cock .
🤔
141 8,634 more...
Page 271 of 595 1 2 269 270 271 272 273 594 595
AX24

635 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,840 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,993
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.