24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana Tyrone 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Anybody ever met a smart, successful, professional, attorney or doctor or business owner who consumes marijuana? Personally I know dozens. Some of you folks are associating with the wrong crowd. But I can see both sides of the coin. Pieces of [bleep] who drink alcohol and consume marinuana were pieces of [bleep] before that.
No, but I know several who I wouldn't trust to sign their name correctly much less perform professional duties.
71 4,780 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Advantages of 4A reticle? kenjs1 04/22/24
Top section of a duplex is completely useless to me. I noticed less fidgeting for that perfect shot placement when it was removed the equation. I have let several friends look through one of my #4 and to a man each felt it got them on target faster.
14 1,520 more...
Re: Thought-Provoking Question JHM 04/22/24
Chitterlings
26 1,956 more...
IC B2
Australia Jump to new posts
Re: Australia going full retard las 04/22/24
"Oh, right, of course, nobody voted for Biden because the election was stolen and all the ballots for Biden were fake."

I'm not into Aussie bashing - we have enough problems of our own. Just got back from there - exclusive of the cities, nice country, physically. Nice people too. I never discussed politics tho.

I will point out that many (I hate Trump!) fools voted for Biden - just not 81 million - which would have made voter turnout at 95%. An impossibility. All the major polls showed 68-75%.

Check for yourself - google up registered voters, votes counted, and do the math. This does not include whatever the number of "discarded" votes were.

Biden's "presidency" was stolen - probably will be again.
314 40,550 more...
Re: Brad Nailer wabigoon 04/22/24
I'll tell you one thing, a Bostitch pancake air compressor makes a good alarm clock at 3 AM, as it did on this project.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
27 1,667 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? RAM 04/22/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Ain’t gonna happen

Care to share , the why? Egg?
100 6,934 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Leupold custom scope base screws Steven60 04/22/24
I lost two of the four screws for my Leupold two piece scope bases machined for a round receiver Sako L579. They are #6-40 narrow fillister hex socket screws with a head diameter of 0.195".

Anywhere besides Brownells that I could check for these screws? Their computer still thinks it's Sunday and won't give me a confirmation number after insisting that I change my password.
5 520 more...
Re: Minnesota DNR Blows Up Illegal Deer Stands Dutch 04/22/24
If this were Idaho: within Rez boundaries, DNR better have written permission in triplicate from every tribal member before putting one foot across the border.

Even off-rez, fish cops don't have much, if anything, to say about tribal members hunting or fishing regardless of seasons, limits or methods. Maybe if it involves dynamite.....
27 2,828 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
RCBS 300 Weatherby Dies 30378 04/22/24
Full length std sizing die and seater for 300 Weatherby. Used for about 200 rounds. $30 shipped to your door. Check, MO, or even PayPal if it makes the transaction easier.[Linked Image]
2 257 more...
Re: ShotKam Videos MadMooner 04/22/24
Those cams are pretty damn cool. Ive watched a few of the TGS Youtube videos and they show them pretty often.

Would be great to see where you are actually missing instead of guessing.
69 3,581 more...
IC B3
Re: Massive Cover-Up of Trans Shooter’s History in Nashville Covenant School Mass Murder Case Tyrone 04/22/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
We hear something about this practically daily being in the area.

I can’t get my mind around why these parents and parents of the non-vics are SHELTERING this release. Almost as if they are wacko too. Of course I have my thoughts on private religious nut/homeschool long denim dress mother types.

Wonder they ask some of the other 200 parents there

But the real strange heck of it is some moronic militant Tn House legislators using this as a venomous venture for gun control. Never mind crazy-trans control or addressing mental illness.
To the point of daily drum banging and screaming i side the Tn state house chambers. Arrests daily of crqzy whiny crying fake sign carrying bullhorn dumb asses.
The afro ass hole from Memphrica getting booted from the house and his district special electing him back

London Lamar is the shîtskin’s name. Stands in the chamber and calls everyone a racist. Bumps into members and claims someone hit him. News microphone in his face constantly getting tons of air play
It's the Marxist Dialectic in action.
26 2,578 more...
Re: looking for a decent set of ratchets and sockets reasonably priced. Heym06 04/22/24
Look at Cresent tool kits, mine folds flat in it's case, and fits under the seat. I believe it's 140 pcs not sure of the number. 1/4 ,3/8, and 1/2 drive, with wrenches 6mm to 19mm and 1/4" to 3/4". Screw drivers, allens metric and sae, plus plyers Depending on where you buy price should be around $60 or $70 dollars. I have had this set since 2012, and beat the hell out of it a couple times, nothing broken yet.
46 3,547 more...
Re: City of Grants Pass Vs Supreme Court logger 04/22/24
The Milepost 97 fire. Tough fire to fight and very expensive.
61 4,146 more...
Long Range Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Accuracy....Bergers vs Hornady catnthehat 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Trystan
For you guys that are so worried about vertical dispersion with a 34 fps ES it's only an extra 6" If sighted in the middle that's 3" high or 3" low.
For serious Fclass shooting, Bergers ate the vast choice.
6" is larger the Vbull at 1,000, and where precision is concerned, that is too much.

Even with my TR rifle ( which we shoot at a 1MOA Vbull),I try to get my vertical dispersion as low as I can.
Cat
30 3,574 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? RAM 04/22/24
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by RAM
Sure sounds like the fix is in.

Duh.

Have a Dictionary? Look up "hyperbole"

But nice you put your ignorance out for all to see.
100 6,934 more...
Re: Today is Earth Day...How are you Celebrating? EdM 04/22/24
I'm going to register my recently acquired 180 mph toy.
58 3,134 more...
Re: Joe and Tucker. jimone 04/22/24
Excelent. Time enough to cast a whole pot full of RCBS 35-200-FN bullets.
14 1,308 more...
Re: SUPREMES HIT DEI Teal 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If I could wave a wand and bankrupt Disney, I'd do it now.

There's nothing in the world I trust less than "Disney Adults"
32 2,770 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? jaguartx 04/22/24
Trump is practically begging them to arrest him, just as he led them down the Rabbit Hole of raiding MAL and opening his Tax Returns.

He's the Point of the Spear and leading the way to prosecute the Traitors who came before him. Now he's leading them into the next trap by pushing the Cabal to destroy Presidential Immunity.

His arrest and incarceration will be The Shot Heard Around The World.

Trump card coming.

Enjoy the show. It's the Greatest Show on Earth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]temporary image upload
100 6,934 more...
Re: SUPREMES HIT DEI Tyrone 04/22/24
If I could wave a wand and bankrupt Disney, I'd do it now.
32 2,770 more...
Re: FS Vortex Viper sqweeler 04/22/24
up
9 934 more...
Re: Pro-Hamas Columbia students chant shocking slogans at at Columbia University simonkenton7 04/22/24
I'd like to see these pro Muslim demonstrators go to a good Muslim country like Saudi Arabia, and put on a big anti-government demonstration on the street and in the park.
They wouldn't last 5 minutes. Something really bad would happen to them.
4 587 more...
Re: WTS Sig Sauer P229 magazines Jericho 04/22/24
Bump
25 1,709 more...
Re: Pro-Hamas Columbia students chant shocking slogans at at Columbia University Riverc 04/22/24
All those disgusting Raghead Bitches need to be deported from this country, unbelievable what America is becoming glad I'm 63 and will soon be too old to give a s-hit.
4 587 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: What's a BDL in Roberts bringing? Jericho 04/22/24
I waited patiently for a 700 Classic in 358 WIN but it never happened
14 1,517 more...
Page 556 of 589 1 2 554 555 556 557 558 588 589
AX24

721 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12savage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 74 invisible), 3,127 guests, and 1,461 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,739
Posts18,476,029
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.