Originally Posted by maggie
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
I might even suggest that it would be named somehow to honor Mr. Coleman. He would be all over it!

"Colemen Country"

I like the idea, be a great forum, go for it!

I was gonna' toss in "Coleman's Corner". I'll always cherish the memory of playing tech adviser at a distance when he repowered his Troybilt horse.

Jeez, I miss him and his postings.

I've got Troybilt Horse boneyard here, for any Fire types that come up short of parts,....

"Tractors, Implements, and Equipment" should cover the gamut of traditional and brand spankin' NEW tech that's proliferated and will continue to. WTH CARES what the header says, ....ALL of that will inevitably be turning up.

Mother Earth News is / has become an F'n liberal yuppie JOKE,.....and I expect we'll see REAL, and better savvy, here.

Hell if guys want to jaw about vintage tractors, what's the harm eek in THAT ? crazy I've built and operate my place with vintage iron, and am no big fan of throwaway plastic chit, myself.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain