Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Really?

Then I would certainly not contribute, with that sort of regulation on a forum.

By the same line of thinking, we should also prohibit someone that makes their living in the firearms industry from posting in the shooting forums.

Here's a clue for you...

People that want advice on how certain things work, and why they work that way, are not going to seek that advice from other beginners. The input of people that actually know the mechanics of a specialized subject are the most valuable part of the discussions.

I was thinking of a similar reply as you posted this one. Who better to appreciate free advice from but someone who has toiled and suffered with hard work and mistakes yet became successful in building a Full Blown Operation? These are the guys you WANT to share advice and experience because apparently they know their stuff and have already proven it!

The broader the input base the more info shared. Coleman Country would work. This has the potential to be great.

mike r

Absolutely^^^^^^^^^^^ The more the merrier....if the "purist" nit-pickers don't like it create a sticky with a visual demonstration on how to hit the back button.....

PS......Another vote for "Coleman Country"...............

"Sign...Sign...everywhere a sign...Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind...Do this...Don't do that...can't you read the Sign?"

One of the reasons I joined and enjoy the fire is because of the true lack of Signs here. Something I noticed about Websites with too many Signs...They fade away and become no more.

The open communication and dialog here on the Fire is what makes it popular and draws participation. I hope everyone here realizes how rare this type of unregulated dialog is becoming.

We all have the will power to regard or disregard content using our own self responsibility, Or at least we should. Asking for more signs could be a mistake and from what I see unproductive effort anyhow.

I have a feeling the owner of this site may have driven over a few BLM "Flappers" himself... smile

Last edited by Bugout4x4; 02/24/16.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.