Originally Posted by Pstores
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by Pstores
Have one shilen on a semi custom 7-08 rem 700. Blueprinted, Timney trigger Hs Precision stock, shoots like crap. All my other guns will out shoot this one whether a factory or semi custom. I have a couple Kriegers, and soon a Lilja and a couple coopers. The Coopers, Kriegers, all clean very nice. That shilen is rough and nasty. It's going to get a quality barrel soon. Just have to decide on a Kreiger or Lilja. You could pay me to take another Shilen!

So you contacted Shilen and they said what? Kinda like you and Manner's stocks.

Contacted the Smithnand never heard back. I am going to have another recrown it and see if it shoots. If it doesn't it'll be rebarreled to a better quality barrel. They are rough inside compared my other barrels. Not sure what I said about Manners stocks. With except Tom Manners was great to deal with even though I didn't buy one from them based on price. The box mag added quiet abit. McMillan Edge at about 19oz for $644 was hard to beat. I did try to order a manners for my Cooper but they won't inlet one for them.

Sounds like you have a great smith. I don't anybody has a right to bitch about a product until you give the mfg. a chance to address any perceived problem.
Yes, I read all your crying about Manners and company.