Originally Posted by gunswizard
Is there some reason the parties involved in the chitslinging contest here feel the need to do it in the open forum rather than via PM? Just saying, this seems to happen a lot here lately.

This is a great question.... As far as I feel forums are a great place to gain information from others experiences. I read and depend on and value people's opinions especially on here. Forums have a tendency to go south when individuals are allowed to attack and stifle the the ideas, opinions and experiences of others. I have never anywhere attacked a person because of their opinions. I listen to what they have to say and if I disagree I except that. Then search out information as to why they may have come up with thier conclusion. Forums are here for people to learn from others. There is a way to have constructive healthy discussions and then there is not. If you go back and read. I never attacked nor did I put down anyone in this thread. Sad to say someone seems to enjoy attacking me. Now hopefully we can move on.