Me too. Thanks to Bob and Tanner and EHG, and everyone else who's posted first hand info.

Bob, I'm with you in the sense that I think we are both results-oriented with this stuff. For me, it's "will it hit a pie plate at XXX yards?" If so, done! Not gonna get spun out over minutiae that doesn't matter.

However, and I'm pretty sure you know this so don't let me, I dunno, talk down or whatever.... but it's DAMN hard to gather much actual "data" on a scope at 600 yards. Let's say hypothetically that next time you shoot it at 600 it prints the group 3/4 MOA away from that one. What caused that? It's unknowable. Too many atmospheric variables, how the rifle is rested, etc.

So if you really want to see how that bad boy tracks, repeats, and returns to zero, set up a simple tall target test at 100 yards exactly. That can be as simple as a plumb line on butcher paper with an aiming point at the bottom of the line.

Let me rephrase that. *I* really want to see how that bad boy tracks, repeats, and returns to zero, so I'm trying to persuade YOU to set up a simple tall target test yadda yadda yadda. grin grin

But even if you won't, then whatever info you do bring back here is very much appreciated.

Finding out that extension 30mm Talley LW's exist for my Kimber has got my blood running on this one............

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!