Originally Posted by Matt in Virginia
fwiw,
It does not exactly amaze me that you don't follow...

In short the loads that might GO for SRP Lapua Brass will need to be matched to either SFP Bolts or middle of the road Bolts like BAT at .070". If you don't follow that I'm not wasting any further bread crumbs on you... To be honest I am past caring. Small Rifle Primers and pistol powder is likely the future of the CM anyway for anyone who can't read sign... tired You girls will be to 3500 fps with 140s before you know it. Or you'll be reading braille. Either way you have other things on or maybe through your mind. Good luck..

Familiar with forming brass. Prefer the .22-250 Lapua route but whatever...

Who said it was the death NELL (NOT NAIL) for the Creedmoor?

Just another offering indeed...

Well now I am definitely not following. But having a good laugh. I know your done trying, and I don't blame you..I'm kinda dumb. Maybe some other charitable soul can learn this noob about getting 3500 FPS with small primers, pistol powder, and special bolts.

Is the special bolt because of the pistol powder or, why exactly? I'm going to go and warn the guys that have been shooting the Palma conversions what a brusin their cruizen for.

I thought I was flying when I got my 140's up to 2900 with RL-17..but if I can get another 600fps with HS-6 or powerpistol I already have a bunch for my nine and believe me when I say I am ALL ears.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.