I actually own a Ruger Predator in the .308 18" threaded version, it is a .75 moa rifle WITH a 1.5-6x44 Hawke Endurace 30 scope, Lord knows what it would do with a 14 or 16 power scope! Any way the Ruger is what has sent me down this path! If Ruger made the 18" barreled PREDATOR rifle in a stainless steel version I would probably not be on this journey! To me, for me this rifle is the perfect south eastern deer rifle (accuracy included). I want a rifle similar to this rifle in a "hunters weapon" stainless steel. I do not want to watch it rust as I have literaly watched my Ruger rust while sitting in my tree stand on a cold rainy day. Not to mention the vulnerability of the rifling in a chrome moly barrel to the real world of hunting. I do not want to worry about my hunting rifle while I am hunting, period. I am not talking about an "arm chair" rifle here, I am wanting a rifle I can hunt with, that drives tacS that is weather proof. Don't want to buy a bunch of production rifles "hoping" for a shooter in the configure I want...............hence...........build my own!!!'

Last edited by Gitsum; 09/13/16.