I am not bashing anybodies rifles, not what I do. I have had some downright hole in hole production rifles, recommended em to friends and the one they buy don't shoot worth a flip. Relieve the stock, cleanup the crown hand load some taylored ammo and they shoot. I understand all that. I bought a Cooper few years back. Beautiful rifle, would not shoot high quality match factory ammo inside an inch. Was able to load up some rounds it would shoot. A $2000 rifle should shoot sub moa with high quality factory match ammo in my opinion, my $400 Ruger Predator will, in fact most of em will. That suggests me that Cooper, Kimber etc. is ridin on name if they can build a "custom" production rifle, charge $1500 plus and get away with "if you work at it, it will shoot rifles".
Just frustrates me that's all. I just thought I would see if I can build one exactly like I want and it shoot 1/2" or better moa.
Hell I may find out I am all wet on this, we'll see.
I will post some honest group pics with Hornady Amax factory ammo when I get her built. If I can't build one that will shoot 1/2 moa or better with factory match ammo I will gladly eat crow sandwiches! LMAO

Last edited by Gitsum; 09/16/16.