Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Gitsum
Terrible reviews on accuracy, some shoot and some don't.............production rifle blues.........$1500 Blues.

You may not know it,but you have about the same chance of having the same blues with a custom gun costing twice as much.

Not likely Lol. But if and that's a big if I do I can do everything I need to do to tweak it myself WITHOUT paying a gunsmith to do it. Even if I had to buy another barrel I would still be in the black by avoiding the smith. You must own a Kimber, if you do I sincerely am happy you are happy with it. Like I said I will not be baited into some sorta pis sin match with anybody about their choice of rifles.........like I said I own a Ruger Predator 18" barrels 308 that is the cheapest made, roughest milled receiver, watch it rust finished rifle I have ever owned but it shoots fantastic. to each his own, I am to busy enjoying building this rifle to worry about wether someone else's rifle is better than mine. I like all rifles I am a rifleman I own one old shotgun and one nice handgun but have 2 safes of some very nice and a few extremely accurate rifles all production rifles. But this one will be my design built by me. A first for me. smile