Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bluedreaux: As with most all broad and sweeping generalizations yours is NOT correct!
I spent 29 years being and interacting with all manner of law enforcement types then spent twelve more years doing body guard and robbery suppression work with more law enforcement (mostly retired) types!
I NEVER once saw a gun in the possession or use of any of these MANY hundreds (thousands!) of law enforcement types that comes anywhere NEAR what you show/allude to/contend!
NEVER ONCE!
And as I review my firearms inventory I see 6 (six!) pistols that I purchased over the past 4 decades from Law Enforcement agencies two are Glocks and four are Smith & Wessons!
All, let me repeat, ALL of them are in excellent to new unfired condition!
NONE, let me repeat, NONE of them are in the condition you depict!
Nor have I ever seen a police surplus arm that was for sale in the condition you depict!
Sheesh!
I run with about 35 ex-law enforcement types (F.B.I., D.E.A., State Patrol Officers, County Sheriffs, City police and two Military Police Officers - most all of whom are retired now like me but some active) currently and without exception they are safe gun handlers and take VERY good care of their firearms both handguns and long-guns!
Like others posted buyer beware - and sure look for signs of over-use and holster wear but finding an example like you depict is rare!
At least I have never seen such.
That gun you depict is suffering for poor or long term storage among other things IMO.
I completely disagree with your premise/contention.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Look, we all know you're an idiot, but here's a clue - Bluedreaux IS a cop.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.