Hey Wayne!! Welcome!! It’s been awhile since I stopped by the fire myself! So hey guys and gals!! BTW I really enjoyed your article in the reloading section on this site goning to do some googling later on your other work!!!

The Question:

Ok I won a 7MM Rem Magnum 700 Remington sps 26” tube 1:9 ¼ twist in a raffle(I should have bought a lottery ticket to, I won 2 rifles on the same ticket 2 days apart, no lie), I broke in the barrel, installed an HS Precision stock, bedded the action, and trying to work up a load for it. I would like to use some of the powders I have in stock, RL-25, H-1000, Rotumbo(sp?), RL-33, I have some faster powders 4831, 4350, etc to. I ordered Nosler Accubond 150 Long Range (BC .611) Berger 168 VLD target (BC .628) and Serria MK 178 (BC .608) that I thought I would start working up with Nosler brass. My goal is really punching paper at long range as I have my go to hunting rigs already and not really concerned with taking game with this rifle. Any thoughts on where your would start, projectiles to omit or use (or order?) Thanks for any help and advice you could provide!!

Cheers

Curt

Last edited by Superiorfirepwr; 02/16/17.