Yes!! Starman you took the bait. We all knew you couldn't resist. Seems you are somewhat the laughing stock of the Campfire. I got well over a dozen PMs about you in the last day with nice folks from all around telling me all about you. Seems you're a real likeable guy. Whether your starting fights over on the Australian forum about Breaker Morant or being Mr. Smarty Pants about Walter Bell, or just being down right viscous and insensitive about a man being killed and eaten by a crocodile. An extreme expert on everything from drugs and politics to velocities, foot pounds, trajectories, all things manly, and the law. A one man super Messiah.. Seems like you got a pretty thin skin too. But, I degrees. I never said I would or was gonna save my PHs ass. What I was saying was on the same lines as a fellow 24 Campfire poster JJHACH said,"this is not the majority of PHs. Realize that they are the ones that have to find this animal and they want to go home to see their family at the end of the hunt too. These guys don't want to be horned,stomped,chewed,gored,clawed or tossed. Not anymore than the next guy." I never said I was gonna be a hero and save my Ph's ass or that I can't shoot or handle a weapon that is too powerful for me to use effectively. You assume, come to conclusions and make very questionable thoughts on subjects you know nothing about. I feel that I never offended you until you started with the name calling. Quite a few people have stated to me that this is your M.O. and you like to push buttons and get a rise out of others for no other reason than for your own pathetic cheap thrills. It was uncalled for. You are an abusive, insulting and disrespectful person. I have seen your ilk before. You do not know me and to imply about a "stupid gene" is just wrong and infantile. As far as any relevance of the 375 vs 416 talk, I got sidetracked as did others talking about bunny rabbits. I am absolutely confident to be able to know and choose what caliber rifles I should use and are proper and adequate for any task at hand. I have not shoot a rhino, but pretty much everything else pertinent to this thought. It really does not have any relevance to the original post of the 300H&H. But SAP shooting elephants with a .308 is about as relevant as well. You seem like a very knowledgeable and able fellow. Just a little rough around the edges.