Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Shade, I do the olive oil in the wrap so it doesn't get dried out. Never had dry corn.

Growing up we ate it boiled or usually from the microwave. I never much liked it until I "discovered" my method above. Now I love it and look forward to it coming into season every year.

Used to head out to this farm of a friend when it was ready and it was stalk to plate in a few hours. Memories.

Yep you can grill corn without it getting dried, but gotta make some arrangements to do so. Like I said I wouldn't turn down grilled corn but I like it plenty boiled and its simple. Never made it microwaved but that would be almost blasphemy to fresh corn. Ha.

We have fresh sweet corn any day you want it when its in around here. Got several friends that raise it as well as 2 different produce farms that sell daily or you can put an order in for a specific day if you're doing a bunch to put away. One I could hit with a good slingshot, the other is about 3 miles away.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.