Matt in VA... that's some serious precision you're talking there! Certainly far more than I "need" in my reloading ops, but if it makes you happy, more power to ya!

I have spent a good half hour reading thru this thread this morning. Partly for plain old interest sake, but also because I'm getting ready to tool up my reloading operation after several years of (mostly) downtime. This past fall I purchased a shack from Home Depot, which I had installed in my back yard, and I've been puttering around getting it insulated and wired for 110 AC, and now that it's got air conditioning I'm starting to work on the shelves, benches, etc, to set up my various presses and tools to get back to regular reloading and hand loading.

So I'm looking at this thread with keen self-interest. What new tools do I "need" to get my shop up and running to where I want it to be? Seems I'll probably be buying a WFT case trimmer, as I'm dissatisfied with the various trimmers I've tried so far (thanks for the explication of differences between Gracie and the WFT, JB!). And I definitely need new runout/comparator equipment. Curiously, I've determined in the sporadic reloading sessions I've had since 2013 that my electronic powder dispensers (yes, plural... I've tried PACT and Lyman, both) are not what I need, at all... and I've gone back to my old green RCBS powder thrower, although I'm keeping the PACT electronic scale.

Thankfully, I'm happy with my press selection. The Redding T7 is the best rifle ammunition press in existence, IMHO, and will be permanently mounted on the bench. Likewise, Dillon's 650 is my production press par excellence for all but 9mm, which is the caliber de las casa at my house, and we go through it like sch!t thru a goose, so it has its own dedicated Dillon Square Deal press. I still use my Lee Classic Turret press for quick loading of short runs of pistol ammo as needed. It's a quick-change marvel, once you invest in the turrets and Lee dies, which was cheap and easy when I lived down the road from the Lee factory in Hartford, WI. An old MEC Gabber 12-gauge rounds out the presses on my bench.

But the other tools, as I said, are going to be revamped considerably. Which will be a lot easier to make decisions on after reading this thread. So thanks, boys.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars