I saw this the other day and was going to weigh in but though the better of it since I know how most of you feel about Unions and that is fine, because a little of it is true. But then I got to thinking, hey they are talking about me.
I started working for a Labor Union when I was 18, and before I really understood the politics of Unions. I point out that I work for an International HQ, not just some union job, so I can't speak to how people behave on their Union jobs at the factory type thing. But I can say that I work DAMN Hard for my money and if anything I am UNDERPAYED for what I do, but with the Insurance and my wifes health problems it will be hard for me to leave. I just wanted to get that off my chest. So don't put some damn lazy union worker lable on me, and set around and feel superior.
Now lets talk about Lazy. I built my house that I live in now in 2005, and I contracted out a lot of small business men types to do the work. Guys that were Proud that they worked "for themselves" and did not go to a "job" everyday. These same Barneys could not work for me for one damn week! Most of them were the lazyest sons of B&%$es on the planet. I had to beg half of them to come out and finish the work. How they make a living with the work ethic I saw is beyond me. What is more sickning is the fact that they want to "get rich" everytime they leave the house. I payed one guy 2500 to clear a peice of land 12ft wide and maybe 250ft long. That was labor mind you, I payed another 2400 to have the brush hauled off! Another guy wanted 2500 to seed and straw my yard! No thanks I can do that in 2hrs by myself, And I did! Half of them want to stand around and talk half the day or complian that they have to drive 30mins to go get some materials, so they wont be back until tomorrow. What a joke. I found out that most of these minions are in business for themselves not because they "won't" work for anyone else, but rather they "COULDN'T" They would not last a week, actually being responsible for real work. All I Know is that I can retire in a little over 10 years and I will be in my late 40's. I will then go to work for myself and make A LOT of Money. I know this because the compitition is incompetent. Good day.

Last edited by MarkG; 02/01/07.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis 9:3