Great report/info. My results with the 115 Ballistic Tip mirror the OP's.

Launched at a tad over 3400fps from my 257 Wby, the 115 Ballistic Tip holds up surprisingly well. It's an unbelievable killer. I've had more DRT's with this cartridge/bullet combo than any other. It just flat turns the lights out. Like the OP, I've also used the 110 AB with H1000 and experienced nearly the same result. Quick kills similar to the NBT, but with the occasional unexplained pressure excursions. Because of this, I've just stuck with the 115. It seems to hold up just as well at the 110 AB and it's consistently more accurate.

As for the Barnes, I shy away from them. The only thing I've ever shot with a Barnes was a hog using the 80 TTSX from my 25-06. It dropped him instantly, but it was a head shot, so any bullet would have most likely worked. I've just read too many stories of lost game using Barnes bullets. I prefer the animal not to run after being shot. Here in South Texas, that can be somewhat of a problem. Tracking a wounded animal through cactus and thick, rattlesnake infested scrub brush is not an ideal scenario for me.