Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Zerk
Also a problem I didn't know existed.

Yet, you feel like you're in a position to argue with a guy like mathman on the finer points of it.

What I am saying, is I have been using the factory method, and so far so good. There will always be people who go farther and like to modifying things. I am often one of them. But since this is working so far, I can't see an advantage. Someday after many reloads maybe I will think I should have done it different.

So yes I think if people were reading the instructions on line, they may not buy it. If they read anothe set of instructions with a couple of turns and done, they would buy that one. Maybe after using it, they would feel different. But people are not going to buy the harder one to use. Yes I know it is easy enough to do. But just turn the die is easier. If you can't see that, then I can't help you.

But since it has been working fine for me, I do feel that is acceptable to have an opinion. Why is he the only one allowed to have an opinion?

I suspect his is better, but since the factory is working, it can't be completely wrong.

Last edited by Zerk; 08/18/17.