Weather has been cooler here lately, probably humid and miserably hot in Phx. Kurt, USMC2602, and his buddies are here. Just got in from Bou hunting. Kurt killed a really nice bull. Probably the nicest one to come in yet this year. They took good care of me with some care packages and leftover grub from their trip. Thx Kurt!

Dall sheep meat is the best thing I have eaten in ages. The Shee fish I had for dinner a couple of nights ago was probably the second best. Lots of good experiences up here.

Bears are still a problem, one friend of mine was home for lunch and heard someone honking the horn on his Ford Ranger. He went out to see what they wanted and it was a bear inside the truck. His shotgun was IN the truck with the bear. He called us on the cordless phone and a radio call went out. By the time I got them the bear had ripped the stuffing out of his seat -while he watched- and walked back into the trees. I think he will keep his windows up now when he parks!
If I knew how to post photos with the new system I would put one up. I guess I'll send a couple to Talus and let him figure it out!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.