Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by starsky
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

LOL, players vs fans, hey? SWFA SS scopes are a very application-specific product. They are not designed for spitting-distance woods hunting. They are not designed for 1000 yard Benchrest competition. There's a suspicious absence of NF optics on IPSC guns, as well. I guess those guys didn't get the message about NF??

If we want to discuss players vs fans, there are a bunch of mil guys who trust their lives to their equipment, that prefer SS scopes over Leup, when given the choice...

Finally and I thank you, because most of the SWFA support team here are hunters. Hunters who shoot the majority of their game inside 200. The overwhelming majority are not 1000 yard BR shooteres or those who go into combat with their weapon. Yet some are trying to make the majority feel their Leupold is inadequate for 90+ percent of actual hunting opportunities. And I've been calling BS on that from post number 1.

I can't remember the last big game critter I killed inside 200 with a rifle. So no, Leupolds don't work for me.

Seriously? Out of the 300 or so big game animals I've killed, the vast majority have been 200yds or less. I like 'em up close and personal.......

[Linked Image]

Yes.