Originally Posted by walt501
Built with crap components and Crap QC in Mexico by a company that still owes US taxpayers 10 billion dollars. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Missouri is part of Mexico? Who knew.

And just an fyi, GM paid back all of their LOANS. The stock loss was entirely an Obama & Company deal. At least put the blame where it belongs, unless, of course, you're just trying to cast aspersions at GM as your main goal.

You know, we get it. You hate GM and love Toyota. But at least try and come up with some actual facts to back up your claims. Your current blathering gets you no where.

Assembled in Missouri.

Wentzville, Missouri, United States, Rayong, Thailand, São José dos Campos, Brazil, Shreveport, Louisiana. LMFAO. 10 Billion is still 10 billion and GM was unable to raise their stock prices, they got themselves into a mess and the taxpayer had to bail them out.
Originally Posted by Dutch
But, but, but, but........ there's MUD in the picture! It's splashing and everything. It might even be getting on the paint!

Hey, I have nothing against GM's, I own three of them at the moment, including a two ton and the afore mentioned half ton feed truck. The only problem I have with them is they just don't hold up. Wonderful grocery getters for someone that drivers 8 or 10,000 miles per year. Cushy, shiney, posh, and lots of cup holders.

Put 40K a year on a truck like I do with a good load on, and let's talk in four years.

You will hear Crickets from Walt .