Haven't taken any pics but have been working on my first maceration job. Put son's bear skull into a home depot bucket full of water and put it out back about 200 yards from house. Wrapped bucket in black plastic to help build up heat and left it for 3 weeks.

Popped lid off the bucket and the stench was quite amazing. Next time, note made to remove all the brains before doing this. Thinking they were a big part of the odor. But after 3 weeks almost all the flesh was liquified. Power hosed it with hot water and skull was ready for degreasing. Now it is resting in dawn dish soap and fresh water every few days. All the nasal cavity bones are intact and it is looking really nice.

One other note. I'll put skull in mesh bag with small holes next time. Had a few teeth disappear in the liquid flesh pile and wasn't digging for them. Other than that, I am really liking this more than boiling. Total time spent on it is around 15 minutes so far. Way better in my mind than boiling. I'll put up a pic or two once I am done.

Needing to figure out a method for antlered game and if anyone has done it, let me know. Wondering about antler bases.