Wash out cooler well and dawn with heat will do it. I have been doing all mine like that.

Few things I have experimented with this year:

1. After macerating, boiling antelope skulls minus the sheaths in sal soda water and also in oxiclean water. That seems to have worked well for degreasing and much faster. About 15 minute boil. Have done dawn on most though still.

2. Boiled an elk for a guy that was headed out of state in 48 hours. That took 2 hours of my life and was about like I remembered it. No desire to boil any other skulls as maceration for me is less time and better product.

3. Have used a 1800 psi water sprayer to remove any stubborn meat deposits on back of skulls. I can hook it to hot water in my garage. This has been good on larger bone but you have to exercise caution on any thin bone areas. Jury is out on this as it is easier to just drop back in rot bucket.

If doing antelope skulls, I have been working the sheaths hard to get removed in 1.5-2 days. Then I soak in dawn water for a bit and it with toothbrush to remove any odors. This seems to work good.

Good luck and hope more give this a shot.