Send a pm to rickbin, tell him I have hurt your feelings. I bet he says you deserve it, with all your chyt you pull with all your cleverly crafted sock puppet drama that you think no-one here on the fire never sees. You remind me of a inflatable bozo the clown punching bag. You don't know when you have had enough. Just like I said before just about everyone here knows you are a bytch. Look at your recent post, go listen to some soothing Paul McCartney and Michel Jackson Ebony and Ivory music. Don't reply to this post or any other of mine ever again and your little feelings from some internet squabble will go away with time. If ya wanta keep it up with me, I can take it to a way higher level than you have ever imagined what a internet squabble could ever be. I other words leave my post alone, simple as that. No reply is needed or wanted from you, easy to understand I hope for you. You keep it up and I will big time. No quote, no little last parting snippet from you, no nothing . Just go away and play your games on some other thread with some one else who will tolerate you and you know not many here on 24hr tolerate you very well at all. Dont even respond..... this is your chance at an out with no more conflict for ya.................

Last edited by renegade50; 10/24/17.