Originally Posted by ingwe
Personally ( but only trying them in two rifles) I can't get the accuracy out of an Accubond that I can out of a Partition.

Simply put, there is nothing in North America that I would really feel like I needed either bullet to kill. Too much time has been spent trying to answer a question that was never asked.

The entire outdoor industry is still trying to find something new to sell to the American hunter and they do it by hype, rather than innovation. I am not talking about reading articles to confirm my experience, I am talking about data taken from animals I have killed or seen killed.

The newest hottest cartridge is now the 6.5 Creedmoor, and it isn't doing anything that another cartridge hasn't already done, but people are still lining up for the newest and latest craze in shooting. Cup and core bullets have been lethal for over 100 years, bonded bullets and Partitions don't bring much to the table that the old bullets haven't been capable of for many years.

Next someone will defend the Partition for it's virtues and forget that there are plenty of people right here on the Campfire that will shoot big game with a 223 and claim how lethal it is, then defend the Partition in the next breath.

I continue to hunt and kill everything with bread and butter bullets and still don't see a need for bonded or partition bullets in North America...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]