Anyone else notice this place has turned into a real sheithole? Seems like a guy can't say anything but what there aren't ten guys ready to argue about it. Not anything like a face to face conversation, where the level of hostility displayed around here would be grounds for fisticuffs.

To prove my point, all I have to do is sit back.

-Pause-

There's a name for the dilemma you now face. Do you know it?

Do I respond like a troll and feed into the storyline, or not post at all? Only the most unyielding and determined trolls won't post, because they absolutely can't stand being outed. Funny thing that, outing a troll by forcing him into silence.

The rest? Oh God, no, I have to say something! A slam, I need a slam. A really good one. Let me think about this a while, come up with something really clever, a genuine put down. Maybe I could say something about his wife liking black cock, or that I f'd her a bunch of times.

Yeah, those are the people you invite back to deer camp, the one's with the most clever put downs. The real [bleep] that can't find anything nice to say to a stranger, and instead look for any perceived weakness to exploit. That's the kind of guy everyone loves to hang out with.

LOL