Originally Posted by Fireball2
Anyone else notice this place has turned into a real sheithole? Seems like a guy can't say anything but what there aren't ten guys ready to argue about it. Not anything like a face to face conversation, where the level of hostility displayed around here would be grounds for fisticuffs.

To prove my point, all I have to do is sit back.

-Pause-

There's a name for the dilemma you now face. Do you know it?

Do I respond like a troll and feed into the storyline, or not post at all? Only the most unyielding and determined trolls won't post, because they absolutely can't stand being outed. Funny thing that, outing a troll by forcing him into silence.

The rest? Oh God, no, I have to say something! A slam, I need a slam. A really good one. Let me think about this a while, come up with something really clever, a genuine put down. Maybe I could say something about his wife liking black cock, or that I f'd her a bunch of times.

Yeah, those are the people you invite back to deer camp, the one's with the most clever put downs. The real [bleep] that can't find anything nice to say to a stranger, and instead look for any perceived weakness to exploit. That's the kind of guy everyone loves to hang out with.

Agreed.

It's important that posters like you express themselves on a regular basis, forcing the forum to accept the thoughts which bring themselves to the apex of your thought process.

Whenever a thought makes its way into your consciousness, you should alert the forum by starting a new thread. It's vital that internet sites receive the benefit of what's in your head. Many more reserved posters are afraid of making others upset by posting the least little thing that could possibly be construed as a problem, but your bravery is an example to all that if *you* thought of it, it is obviously vital that the entire internet have the opportunity to experience it.

Hiding your vitally important feelings could lead to anxiety, depression, weight gain or discontent, so it's paramount that you be the leader in getting the content of your thoughts into everyone else's consciousness.

It's refreshing to realize that you recognize and accept that you are going to have feelings, and there is nothing wrong with that. I hope that you will continue your habit of letting the fire know that you have these feelings, which will allow the forum to grow with that experience.

Your incredibly important feelings are of course driven by your intelligence, and the fire must be trained to recognize that. Expressing those feelings will surely make your heart race, and no doubt you get a warm feeling seeing the reactions of the others exposed to your contributions.

It's an incredible benefit the fire receives, being the recipient of the range of emotions you regularly experience, and your insistence in passing them on for posterity.

Based on your past posts, it is obvious you experience multiple emotions all at once. It is very admirable that you have the ability to disentangle these emotions from each other and express each and every one of them in front of the fire, so everyone can process each one on its own.

I can see from the positive feedback in this very thread, that your sharing leads to positive and uplifting feedback from the entire forum. Certainly setting a standard that the rest of the posters here could only aspire to duplicate.

I can't help but bask in the glow of your leadership, knowing that I'd be the type of guy you'd love to hang out with.