I never understood how, when we have a bunch of low IQ brainwashed libs working to destroy us and the US, so called conservatives turn on and attack other conservative 2A supporting gun owners and hunters.

I sat on a hill once near the Cortez dump and just outside the national park boundary waiting for a monster muley to show. A feral or kicked out pack of dogs roamed the foothills below the park. Suddenly the starving pack turned on one of their own, killed and then devoured it, 600 yards in front of my green rubber armoured 8x30 Zeiss binoculars.

Sometimes the Fire has reminded me of that over the years, starting with the roasting of TRH.

I sometimes wonder if this psychological pathology is what is making the R party ineffective and is resulting in the loss of our country and something of which i often wonder if we richly deserve.

The fire is getting boring lately and its pretty easy to see why there are a lot of viewers and a dirth of posters.

The only difference i can see in that pack of starving dogs and we is that none of we is starving.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin