I have 3 Leupolds right now.Almost every Leupold I have ever had ,has been wishy washy as far as adjusting elevation and windage.They never move 1/4",maybe 1/2 ' or 1".Once they are zeroed they stay that way it seems for ever.I like the eye relief ,eye box and weight.I have bought two Weaver Grand Slams recently that track super ,have good glass but I would not put them on a magnum rifle because eye relief is short.I have one on a 6.5 X 55 tikka that My Son used for a Buck and Doe Mule Deer last week in Montana at 345 and 225 yards.He likes that scope(and is trying to con the rifle out of me).I also bought a super slam 30MM 1.5 X 4.5 X 240 with a 4" eye relieve and 4A lit reticle that I put on a 336.The glass on that scope is as good as any I have looked through.One of my favorite scopes is the 3 X 9 Conquest.I have four of them.I also have a Minox 2 X 10 X 40 HD5 with a 600 reticle .That is on my Forbes 24B 270.As far as clarity,adjustability,eye relief it is the best scope I own,I also own Buriss Fullfield IIs and Bushnell 4200s .Both are reliable scopes,but to me not great.I. would not be afraid to buy any of the scopes I mentioned.I own several other brands that I will not mention as they are just so so.Huntz

Last edited by Huntz; 11/19/17.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience