Originally Posted by Big Stick

I've never been to Alaska or anywhere exotic like you "lucky" gals,but get out now and again here,in Kansas. We get a little bit of rain and I honestly didn't know that it would "hurt" a rifle to cycle and shoot it,when raining. Given that sage advice,I will certainly refrain from doing same in the future and save forays only for Dusty Days,so as to preclude a mechanical malady and that especially in a dreaded nook or cranny. THANKS for that tip!

Unfortunately,while taking a Fieldcraft out of the safe,it slipped and toppled over,knocking the windage turret all the way off and forever lost in the shag carpeting. It really has been a deep concern of mine and I am rather upset at the chain of events,that has rendered the platform inoperable. Nothing escapes the keen eye of this rather amazing forum and it's experienced members. Again,thank you.

You STUPID Fhuqks are wellllllllllll shy of anything resembling even a First Fhuqking Clue! Oh my...now a rain drop is a fhuqking Horror Story and grounds to shut down a Cast & Blast?!? Let me letcha' in on a little "secret",that'll only come as a "surprise" to you. Tape precludes bore obstructions and with every press of the trigger,a bore is dried. S/S has no equal and once the brush is wet,all Riggin' is 100% drenched and every time. Stupidity isn't a fhuqking "stance",it is a plight and them differences are more than stark. Hint. It is funnier than fhuqk,that STUPIDITY is wielded as a Secret Squirrel "advantage",by a herd of Window Licking Clueless Fhuqks doing their best,with what incredibly little they have to "work" with. Congratulations?!?

Admittedly,I VERY much enjoyed "spin-knob" too...almost as much as "breach". Laughing!

Vintage stuff, Stick. You're on a roll.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett