Superb, from a maker few have even heard of. An old friend, dead for several years now, had one of THE finest collections of single shot rifles anywhere and doubles, as well.

Some 40 years ago, he sold a minty, H&H Royal .375 Flanged, to some Aussie tourist in my hometown, the case was lost, but, rifle pristine, for $2600.00 CDN......I just missed this and still dream of it!

I dunno about this as I am becoming more aggressive at selling my guns, still 40+ and won't buy another, but, if a really choice German or Ferlacher, "Bockbusflinten" were to turn up, 7x65r-16.70mm, with claws and rings for two US 1" scopes, engraved, super wood and good irons, welllllllll..........have a nice one, 7x57r-16, a Browning 7500 .309x12 and a Merkel 9.3-74rx12, but, somehow the 65r just calls to me.

The only other would be a full house 9.3x62 on a roundbolt 21 action, best of everything, by my friend Ralf Martini, and I am tempted, but, want the bux so we can travel more than another rifle. Must be gettin' old!