Originally Posted by Boxer
I have never had a Rimfire and have long been curious about them and thought I'd try one "Just for the hell of it".

I like "V's",so figured I'd order a Vudoo V-22 and because I couldn't get a Blued Factory barrel on it and like "B's",I opted for a Bartlein. Was worried about it being heavy,so asked for 18",figuring in 22LR it'll still go 2000fps. Thoughts?

Though I do not know what a contour is,I do like "S's" so went with a Specter,if only for Phil. They asked me about MOA's and I didn't know what that means,but ordered 30 of 'em,figuring I could sell any spares that got in the way. Wanted a Blued trigger,but could only find them in Stainless,but luckily it will be hid where it can't be seen. I don't like "O's" so only ordered 2 Ounces.

Was hoping to nab a Spruce stock(light/strong),but because I like "M's" I ordered one of them there MacaMillion's in Anti-Kneel coloration,which is an Old Glory fade in a Medium Weight,because I like "M's" as mentioned prior. Have never had a scope before,but because scope starts with "S" and I like "S's" anyhow,I ordered one of them there S/S's the Texans like to brag up. Never did like "X's" so only got (10) of them. I'm not sure what the rings are,but they've got alotta screws in 'em and I like "S's",plus they take shingles in the middle.

I hope to have a gun that will shoot 1" or so at 25yds,because that sounds like fun to me.

Good talk,I am learning a bunch.

Thank you.

Prolly ain't gonna suck.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Thanks for the nudge ladies.