Originally Posted by stevelyn
I like the tread pattern, snow and ice traction, and the water channeling of the BFG AT. But.........for some reason that we can't figure out, the belts on the BFGs tend to break and cause bulging. This year we've replaced them with Hankook DynaPro ATs for our patrol fleet. I've ran the Hankooks before and like them a lot.

i ran goodrich tires religiously for probably 30 years. I would NEVER buy them again.
i had at least five separations, bulging tires on same truck. What took the cake was a blowout at about 65mph pushing me into a guard rail.
about 3k of damage to truck. Goodrich said my fault cause i didn't stop fast enough to tell what went wrong. Doing that speed surrounded by vehicles how do you stop on a dime?
earlier this year truck was acting wierd, found another six inch separation and said no more. Bought cooper's and entirely happy.
Guy at the dodge garage said goodrich's are too soft a rubber for arizona, and they just fall apart. I think he was right.
I don't know how true it is, but at discount tire they told me the goodrich's are made in thailand.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/24/17.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO