Been driving a Dodge / Cummins since purchased new in '96. Originally equipped Michelins went 55k with never rotating them so never got into habit of regular rotations. Replaced them with Kuhmo Road Venturers - rotated them at 13k when I noticed tread wear was around 50%. They were shot and had to be replaced between 20-25k and went with Cooper ATP's next. With regular rotations, they went 45k though didn't wear evenly, had some cupping and we're pretty noisy with poor traction in second half of their life.

Hankook Dynapro ATM seems to be the most popular truck tire around here and I've heard nothing but good reports. They are similar to the Cooper ATP though slightly less aggressive. I was planning on the Hankooks next go around but ended up with the Cooper ST Maxx. I'm at 8k on them and so far am pleased - they are more aggressive than a typical AT tire, but less than a MT. They do have a slight hum on the pavement but not bad considering the deep / open lugs. You can feel the lugs flexing under load and in corners with a little more noise and vibration than running straight. They do seem to be wearing well but probably too soon to really tell.