Thanks for the responses guys.

After looking at a new bedroom set at the furniture store Sat. afternoon, the boss wanted to drive thru the local car lots. Found a 2017 Dark Blue Chevy 2500 Duramax for $69K. Salesman said that Chevy's special pricing didn't apply the 3/4 trucks.
Drove over to the GMC dealer...Nuthin'! Down the road we turned into the Ford Dealer, turned the corner and there she was! A 2017Dark blue F250 Lariat 4x4 Shortbox with a 6.7L Power Stroke. Sticker said $63k. It was a little chilly so the boss sat in the truck as the sales guy made his way to us. After the usual small talk he asked if I was interested. Not for $63k! He said that since we saw the truck "on line" he could knock the price down to $56k...NOW we're talkin. Talked it over with the better half and we took it for a little drive. Loved it so we decided to talk numbers. Ended up at $42K after negotiating trade of my '08 K1500 crew and I keep the topper. DONE DEAL! I even talked them into a spray in bed liner, clear bra on the hood and 1/2 price on the Platinum maintenance package which extends the warranty to 7yrs and includes 15 oil changes @$125/ea. Was not even thinking new truck let alone a Diesel, but basically got the Diesel for the gas price. I've always been a Chevy guy, but for the difference in price I'll give Ford a try! $13k difference isn't something to sneeze at. I wish I knew how to post a picture as she is a great looking truck!

You guys have been a really big help...THANKS AGAIN!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!