A 445 supermag Maybe thats a .444? Heck Now I cannot recall? Anyway they can be filled with 9-11 grains of unique and then tap a felt wad into the case above the powder to keep it against the primer. Fill remaining space with .7.5 or 9 shot. Cover over the top with a swipe of silicone bath calk. If I recall Correctly it's the same amount as a 410 shell after the first fire-forming shot from your cylinder. Of course this is for a 44 mag revolver the use of the .444 supermag shells to to increase the case length as much as possible. I have also used Krag brass and other .44 based shells. These 445 supermag are plug and play no trimming or cutting cases needed. It's an astonishing effective load, cannot imagine being hit with this as a home intruder. A head shot straight in the face would immobilize any human instantly without (unlikely) killing them. Although missing teeth and permanent blindness would be a very likely result. You would have 6 of these in the cylinder which is a pile of shot flying out of that gun! Even shooting somebody in the hand would rip the flesh apart!

This will be a very substantial and impressive load to 10-20 feet. I've killed grouse with it and plenty of smaller things. It will destroy an aluminum can with the amount of pellets hitting it. I won a Judge at a Pheasants Forever show. Shot a box of shells and sold it right after that. The Pattern was okay at exactly 5 feet, closer and it was one big lump of shot with the wad. further and the shot spun to the sides so that at 15 feet you might not even get a single hole in an 8.5-11 sheet of paper. My son shot a full cylinder at a pop can 20 feet away and never hit it once That gun is an epic fail of the firearms industry!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)