Bears ,coyotes and red wolves have wiped out the deer where I use to hunt in the North Georgia mountains .I.guess I.got spoiled in the 80s and 90 it was awesome .You saw a deer every time you.went and it sounded like a war shooting.wise .I.have hunted a ton this season and only.heard 25 shots in two months .I hardly see any road kill any.more and never jump.a deer going.to the stand .I.use to see up.to 500 in a year on our farm in a year .Eight years ago I only saw one buck that really was terrible .I.put.out cameras but they show hardly.any deer are coming..I am not seeing does with.babies at all .I quit shooting does on my.farm eight years ago..I don't.like what's going.on.here .We rode the roads where you.would see hundreds at night many times nothing.There are little areas around towns where people feed them but they are few bad far between .In 1993 my dad and I.were leaving goose hunting.and counted a herd on a pasture on.national forest that had 250 deer last time we saw that ever !